[Coral-List] Impacts on coral and lagoonal communities of groundwaters ( phreatic) waters (lixiviats) from dumping grounds on high coral reef islands

Bernard-Armand THOMASSIN ba.thomassin at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 25 10:55:18 EDT 2007

Dear all,

Trying to estimate  the "Impacts on coral and lagoonal communities and environmental parameters - nutrients, metals, polychlorobiphenyls, etc...- of groundwaters ( phreatic) waters (= lixiviats, in french) from littoral dumping grounds on  high coral reef island", as Mayotte I. (or Tahiti, or Oahu), I would like to know references of published papers, or reports, and eentually personal experiences, on this peculiar subject.

Thanking all for your cooperation.
Cheers.

Bernard A. THOMASSIN (Dr. Sci.)
Directeur de recherches honoraire du CNRS / Centre d'Océanologie de Marseille
Président du G.I.S. "Lag-May" ("Environnement marin et littoral de l'île de Mayotte")
tél. GSM (33) 06 63 14 91 78,
e-mai : ba.thomassin at wanadoo.fr