[Coral-List] Temperature loggers

Alexandra Barron alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Sun May 27 00:53:48 EDT 2007

Dear List,

I just wanted to send out my thanks to everyone who sent me an email with
information / advice regarding data loggers. I received so many that I am
unable to reply to each and every one individually, my apologies, but please
accept my sincere thanks.

Best fishes,

Lex

Alexandra Barron
Manager, Marine Lab

< }}}><

Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, N Male' Atoll, Maldives
Tel. (960) 664 31 47
Fax. (960) 664 38 43
Email. alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Web. www.banyantree.com

 <http://www.banyantree.com/hotdeals/madivaru.htm>

"This message is confidential and intended for recipient(s) named here.
If you are not an intended recipient for this message, please forward
this back to the sender then delete this message from your system. For
clarification or assistance, please call +960 664 3147"