[Coral-List] New book

David Hopley dhopley at austarnet.com.au
Sat May 26 19:18:20 EDT 2007

Dear Listers,

Since mentioning in it an earlier listing I've had numerous enquiries about
the new book entitled Geomorphology of the Great Barrier Reef : Diversity
Development and Change by myself, Scott Smithers and Kevin Parnell.  I'm
happy to announce that Cambridge University Press released this last week.
It's 532 pages long with 99 line diagrams, 58 half tones and 30 tables.
Although the title is similar it is very different from my 1982 book as it's
main theme is the geomorphological evolution of the GBR in the Holocene.
Please contact Cambridge University Press re ordering.

Regards

David

Dr. David Hopley

8 Lilydale Pocket