[Coral-List] Aerial photos of Praslin Island, Seychelles

Adrien Cheminee adriencheminee at yahoo.ca
Thu May 31 08:38:25 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
In order to undertake field work for marine biological monitoring at Praslin Island, Seychelles, I am looking for aerial or satellite photographs of the north coast of Praslin. I would be very grateful for any photos or advice in order to gather them. I am more precisely interested in photos of the coast near Anse Takamaka and also Anse Volbert. Field work will aim at mapping main nearshore bentic habitats, more particularly seagrass beds and corals. I am consequently looking for photos with good resolution that could be used for preliminary photo interpretation and mapping.
Thanks in advance for any help,
Best regards,
Adrien CHEMINEE

Adrien CHEMINÉE

Chargé d'étude en biologie marine

mel : adriencheminee at yahoo.ca
adresse : 10 rue Pastoret 13006 Marseille, France
tel: (+33) 6 81 73 95 19

      Faites des appels de PC à PC dans le monde entier ! Essayez le nouveau Yahoo! Québec Messenger avec Voix.
http://cf.messenger.yahoo.com/