[Coral-List] Reg macroalgae and corals benefiting each other

Michael Arvedlund arvedlund at speedpost.net
Fri Nov 9 12:16:34 EST 2007

Hi, John Bruno

Reg macroalgae and corals benefitting each other: in Bise lagoon,
Northern Okinawa, Japan, a montipora spp. coral is apparently living in
an undescribed mutualistic symbiosis with seagrass and macroalgae. Mr.
Nakano, the technician at Sesoko Station, Okinawa, and  Andrew Heyward,
AIMS and Yossi Loya know more about it than I do. Although I do have a
couple of
images of this association which you are welcome to have a copy of.
(Please
contact me at my e-mail: arvedlund at speedpost.net). I hope it may help
your quest.

Cheers, Mike Arvedlund

Dr. Michael Arvedlund
Reef Consultants
Raadmand Steins Allé 16A, 2-208
2000 Frederiksberg Denmark - Europe

E-Mail: arvedlund at speedpost.net
Skype: arvedlundmichael
Home-page: http://www.bricksite.com/reefconsultants
Telephone:  (+45)-7741-4696
LAPTOP PHONE (Call my laptop using any
ordinary phone from anywhere in the world):
(+45) 36 99 68 93.