[Coral-List] Porites Line Disease

Julian Sprung julian at tlfusa.com
Tue Nov 27 07:05:10 EST 2007

Can someone post a link to some good photos of Porites Ulcerative White Spot disease?

I remember photographing colonies of Porites in the Solomon Islands with pale whitish spots on them, and after careful examination I found that this appearance was caused by small corallophila-like snails. I was just wondering how the appearance in this disease differs from what I saw.

Sincerely,

Julian