[Coral-List] New SECORE website online

Dirk Petersen d.petersen at rotterdamzoo.nl
Thu Nov 29 11:12:45 EST 2007

Dear all,
after the success of the past SECORE workshops in Puerto Rico, we
thought that this time to give the secore website a fresh face. After
some weeks of intensive work, finally the new website went online this
morning! Please feel free to visit us under

www.secore.org

Besides a new design, the website includes now much more information,
e.g. on our field work and associated researchers. We hope that you will
enjoy visiting the new SECORE website!

We would like to acknowledge Manon Laterveer (Blue Imprint.nl), Wilco
Bakker (Trin-iT.nl) and Barry Brown (Coralreefphotos.com) for their
input and support!

Cheers,
Dirk

Dr. Dirk Petersen