[Coral-List] yemen

Medio, David MedioD at halcrow.com
Mon Oct 1 12:20:18 EDT 2007

My recollections from my days in Hodeidah is that reefs here generally
poor and largely algal in nature; however, island reefs typically much
richer in diversity and abundance.

E Turak and J Brodie have described these in some detail.

Cheers

Dr David Medio
Principal Environmental Scientist
Halcrow Group Ltd, Arndale Centre
Otley Rd, Leeds, LS6 2UL
Tel +44 (0) 113 2208200; Fax +44 (0) 113 2742924
Mob 07739190968
Email: mediod at halcrow.com
www.halcrow.com

Visit our website at http://www.halcrow.com
The contents of this email are confidential, for the sole use
of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has
been addressed and do not give rise to any binding legal
obligation upon Halcrow companies unless subsequently confirmed
on headed business notepaper sent by fax, letter or as an email
attachment. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to avoid virus
transmission, no responsibility for viruses is taken and it is
your responsibility to carry out such checks as you feel
appropriate. Emails supplied are as found and there's no
guarantee that the messages contained within the body of the
email have not been edited after receipt. If you receive this
email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
the message from your system.
Thank you.
Halcrow Group Limited. Registered office: Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green
London, W6 7BY. Registered in England and Wales, Number 3415971.