[Coral-List] Reefs are threatened by global climate change! (Precht, William F)

Steve Rohmann Steve.Rohmann at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 3 15:39:57 EDT 2007

I believe the starting point for why we - the scientific community -
need to be constantly vigilant is well articulated in Al  Gore's book
"The Assault on Reason."

Steve

--
Steven O. Rohmann, Ph.D.
Special Projects (N/MB7), NOS/NOAA; Steve.Rohmann at noaa.gov
1305 East West Highway, #9653, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910 USA
Voice: 301.713.3000x137; FAX: 301.713.4384; Mobile: 301.704.8068