[Coral-List] "Unsung Heroes" of Coral Reef Research and/or Conservation

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 5 08:09:26 EDT 2007

  Hmm, I guess the argument could legitimately be made that ALL coral
reef conservationists are "unsung" except maybe the Cousteau family!
So, I'd be happy to receive ANY sketches with photos (see below) on work
done around the world, if you'd like to send them.  Remember that this
will be exhibited during the International Year of the Reef, so it would
be nice to receive representative pieces from all oceans.

    Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Jim