[Coral-List] Remembering Ocean Acidification

Chris Stallings stallinc at onid.orst.edu
Fri Oct 5 09:58:42 EDT 2007

Sara,

My understanding of the political distinction is that only 'global warming'
implies that rising CO2 is the "root evil."  The causes of 'global climate
change' are more open to interpretation, especially with regard to how
humans may have contributed.

Chris

--
Christopher D. Stallings, Ph.D.

*Please note new email and contact information:

email: stallings at bio.fsu.edu

Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory
3618 Highway 98
St. Teresa, FL 32358-2702
phone: (850) 697-4103
fax: (850) 697-3822