[Coral-List] Remembering Ocean Acidification

Sara Allyn Mavinkurve sihaya at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:53:15 EDT 2007

Chris-

Interesting, coincidentally I was at the UN headquarters in NYC today
and there was a display of the entries/winners of a children's art
contest with the theme "Global Climate Change."  I suspect some of the
politics might have been lost on these children given that most their
art featured images of a world on fire (complete with dying sea life)
in juxtaposition to smoke stacks and auto emissions.  Not much I can
say to that except that you won't find me explaining to them the
"political incorrectness" of their artistic visions.

Best,
Sara