[Coral-List] acropora alternative opinion POGO SAYS

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 00:33:58 EDT 2007

I have stayed out of this til now.

As Pogo said many years ago regarding the environment:
WE HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND HE IS US 9pronoun not
country).

I have seen many sites and many dying coral
reefs...shallow water is the easiest to fill, most
affected by sedimentation, water quality and the
indirect effects of deforestation and farming plus the
direct need of most food fastest = dynamite fishing..

Tom Williams