[Coral-List] Acropora palmata spawning

Joselyd joselyd_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 15:24:43 EDT 2007

Hello to all,

I just wanted to report that we witnessed the mass
spawning of Acropora palmata during Dr. Schizas Marine
Invertebrate lab night snorkel at Tres Palmas Marine
Reserve in Rincon, PR this past friday August 31st.
The spawning started around 9:30pm. It was a great
sight !!

Sincerely,
Joselyd Garcia

    "A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."
~ Denis Waitley ~

  Joselyd Garcia
  Graduate Student
  University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez