[Coral-List] Job announcement: 2 Aquatic Resources Program Manager Positions – Closing Date Sept, 17th

Brett David Schumacher schumach at hawaii.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:14:33 EDT 2007

My apologies for the very late notice.

The State of Hawaii, Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR), Division of Aquatic Resources (DAR) is advertising for two Program Manager positions.  One position, for which the posted advertisement (see URL below) was originally written, is a recruitment notice for a DAR Program Manager (PM) in our Aquatic Resources and Environment Protection Program, or “401 Program”.

In addition, we were just informed by DLNR's Personnel Office that the list generated from the 401 recruitment will also likely be used for recruiting a new DAR position, a Commercial Fisheries and Resources Enhancement Program Manger (153 Program).

So, anyone interested in being considered for the 153 position should apply for the currently advertised 401 PM position.  Note:  the location of the 401 Program Manager is not currently specified; 153 Program Manager position will be located on Oahu.

For more information on the positions and how to apply, please go to the url below, and scroll to “AQUATIC RESOURCES PROGRAM MANAGER”

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/hawaii/default.cfm

Cheers,

Brett Schumacher

Brett D. Schumacher
Hawaii Cooperative Fishery Research Unit
Department of Zoology
University of Hawaii at Manoa
2538 McCarthy Mall, Edmondson 152
Honolulu, HI 96822