[Coral-List] Favorite Reef URLs

Barbie Bischof bbischof at rsmas.miami.edu
Fri Sep 14 20:45:49 EDT 2007

Hi coral listers,

I'm writing an article on reefs on the web and would love your input
on favorite URLs that feature reef education, reef science, reef
monitoring, reef creature ID, ancient reefs, reef maps, or any such
websites that would be of interest to a community of academics
interested in environmental issues.

This article is for the journal Environment.  I've found quite a few
websites myself, but there's a lot out there -- some not so good --
so send me your favorites or those that are fairly new and may not
have made it to the first 50 pages of a search engine. I'm not
intersted in advertisements or products.

Email your favorite sites to me at bbischof at fsu.edu

Looking forward to your input.

--Barbie Bischof
B.Bischof