[Coral-List] posting re: web sites

Barbie Bischof bbischof at rsmas.miami.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:54:02 EDT 2007

Dear Leska and Listers,

This is only an article for the Journal Environment (I believe it
comes out of Harvard, at least that's who solicited me to do it given
my background).  They have a short, 2-pager section called "Bytes,"
which features websites on a particular topic...

I'll be sure to post the reference for the article on the coral-list
when it comes out...

By the way, thank all of for your suggestions... Because not all of
the websites you have referred me to will fit in these two pages in
Bytes, I will consolidate what you did send, as well as the enormous
list of what I've found and collected, and make that available as
well.  If anyone is interested in possibly hosting such a
consolidated list on their website(s), let me know and I'll be glad
to forward once I have them all organized.

Thanks again everyone.  I appreciate your support and input!

--Barbie