[Coral-List] Coral-List & English Composition

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 2 06:58:55 EDT 2008

Hey, Team...

    Call me old fashioned, but I have a hard time holding back from the
D-key when reviewing messages like this in the in-queue:

    "i wud like 4 u to gimme everything ever pub. on coral drinking, and
pleeze 4ward asap--i've got a test on fri.  ;)"

    Okay, I exaggerate (yet only a little), but I hope you get the
point.  I know our American English is becoming e-lazy, but can we try
to make the messages look a little more like well constructed and
thoughtful communications?

    Thanks,
    The Grouch,
    Jim