[Coral-List] Job opportunities at the ARC Centre of Excellence, Australia

Andrew Baird andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au
Sun Apr 27 19:47:20 EDT 2008

Dear Corallist

See below. Please do not contact me about these job opportunities.

Any questions, please contact Prof Hughes.

yours sincerely

Andrew

>http://www.coralcoe.org.au/employment.html
>[]
>
>    * <http://www.coralcoe.org.au/jobpdfs/historypd.html>Research
> Fellow: Environmental history of coastal Queensland (Ref No. 8128)-
> Closing date: 2 May 2008
>    * <http://www.coralcoe.org.au/jobpdfs/governancepd.html>Research
> Fellow: Institutional analysis and adaptive governance (Ref No.
> 8129)- Closing date: 2 May 2008
>    * <http://www.coralcoe.org.au/jobpdfs/resiliencepd.html>Research
> Fellow: Resilience of linked social-ecological systems (Ref No.
> 8130)- Closing date: 2 May 2008
>    * <http://www.coralcoe.org.au/jobpdfs/economicpd.html>Research
> Fellow: Evaluating ecosystems goods and services (Ref No. 8131)-
> Closing date: 2 May 2008
>    * <http://www.coralcoe.org.au/jobpdfs/gispd.html>Research
> Fellow: Geographic Information Systems and conservation planning
> (Ref No. 8132)- Closing date: 2 May 2008
>    *
> <http://www.coralcoe.org.au/jobpdfs/patchconplanpd.html>Research
> Fellow: Patch dynamics and conservation planning (Ref No. 8133)-
> Closing date: 2 May 2008
>

>Prof. Terry Hughes FAA
>Federation Fellow and Director, ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral
>Reef Studies
>Fellow of the Beijer Institute of Ecological Economics
>
>ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
>James Cook University
>Townsville, QLD 4811
>AUSTRALIA
>Fax: 61 (0) 4781-6722
>tel: 61 (0)7-4781-4000
>
>Visit the ARC CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR CORAL REEF STUDIES at
>http://www.coralcoe.org.au/
>Linked to >350 pdfs of our latest publications from 2005-2007
>Download the ARC Centre's latest report from
>http://www.coralcoe.org.au/annualreport06.pdf
>
>Visit the Beijer Institute of Ecological Economics at
><http://www.beijer.kva.se>http://w<http://www.beijer.kva.se>ww.beijer.kva.se

>Checked by AVG.
>24/04/08 6:32 PM

Dr Andrew H. Baird, Principal Research Fellow, ARC Centre of
Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, James Cook University, Townsville,
Qld, 4811, Australia. Tel + 617 47814857, Fax:  + 617 47816722,
email: andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au, mob + 61 400 289770

http://www.coralcoe.org.au/research/andrewbaird.html