[Coral-List] Request for assistance

Multer GSMulter at stny.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 13:56:29 EDT 2008

Thank you, John and Jim, for your help. I am  confused by Jim's words
"will subscribe" and "get the notice," as I am already a subscriber to
Coral List and get all mailings. I just wasn't sure how to send one.
Therefore I am sending my following submission to you, Jim, at your
email address as well as to the coral list email address you just sent.
One way or the other, I trust you will see that it goes out to coral
list today. Thanks so much, Gray

Congratulations to Gene Shinn for being awarded the prestigious
Twenhofel Metal by the Society for Sedimentary Geology  The honor is
long overdue.

As a lifelong friend I have always been impressed with his ability to
often perceive truths before others do, to warn us of risks, and to seek
realistic and appropriate solutions. Some important challenges he alone
has solved yet stays open for dialog. We are lucky to have Gene Shinn on
our side.

Gray Multer