[Coral-List] Proceedings 10ICRS (Okinawa)

Hajime Kayanne kayanne at eps.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Dec 2 22:00:50 EST 2008

Dear coral-list,

We are searching the person who transferred the money to our bank for
a printed copy of 10th International Coral Reef Symposium by a name
of "UC Regents".
Please contact me if you transferred the amount, but not yet received the copy,
with the date of your transfer, bank name together with your name,
full address and phone number to send one.

We still have printed versions of the proceedings.
http://wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp/jcrs/english/index.html

Best wishes,
Hajime Kayanne
Executive secretariat, JCRS
--
Hajime Kayanne
Dept Earth & Planetary Science, Univ Tokyo