[Coral-List] Any training on Coral Disease in 2009??

Esther Peters esther.peters at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 18:40:39 EST 2008

Janice (and All),

We plan to offer the course "Diseases of Corals and Other Reef
Organisms" August 1-9 at Mote Marine Laboratory's Tropical Research
Laboratory, Summerland Key, Florida (near Key West).  We will post the
course information on coral-list early in January.

Esther Peters, Ph.D.
Adjunct Scientist, Mote Marine Laboratory
Assistant Professor, George Mason University