[Coral-List] Porites Line Disease - Red Sea Photos

Zaki Moustafa zakimou at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 10:55:32 EST 2008

Dear Coral-Listers,

I just got around to posting some of my coral disease photos taken from
a fringing reef in the Gulf of Suez.  With the generous assistance of
Dr. Goreau, I was able to identify and subset some examples of what
we are referring to as Porites Line Disease.  The last two photos showing
white pox marks may be the Porites Ulcerative White Spot Disease
Laurie Raymundo mentions.

Photos are posted at the following link:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh263/zakimou/Red%20Sea%20Gulf%20of%20Suez%20PLD

Regards,
Zaki Moustafa