[Coral-List] Coral reefs in the UN Convention on Climate Change

Esther Peters esther.peters at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 16:34:02 EST 2008

Tom,

I didn't see other comments on your post of over a week ago (perhaps it
was just too depressing for most to read), but I wanted to thank you for
sending this information, and in particular, the link to the New York
Times comment on the aftermath of Bali:

http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/16/voices-on-bali-and-beyond/

Reading those 100 commentaries gives one an excellent education on what
is happening in the world!  I am glad the coral-list is continuing this
discussion and for all who are contributing insights.

Esther Peters