[Coral-List] Porites branneri

Dr. Stephen Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Thu Jan 17 11:28:03 EST 2008

Dear Dan,

For the characteristics of Porites branneri see:

Jameson SC (1997) Morphometric analysis of the Poritidae (Anthozoa:
Scleractinia) off Belize.  Proc 8th International Coral Reef Symposium,
Panama 2:1591-1596

It can be downloaded at <www.coralseas.com/pubs.html>

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  http://www.coralseas.com

and

Research Collaborator
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Washington, DC 20560