[Coral-List] Our Reef: Caribbean Connections traveling exhibit at ICRS

jlang at riposi.net jlang at riposi.net
Wed Jul 2 16:13:17 EDT 2008

As part of the 11th International Coral Reef Symposium (ICRS), a completely updated version of the traveling
educational exhibit,  Our Reefs: Caribbean Connections, will form the centerpiece of the Education Center in Hall A of
the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center.

If you are coming to Ft. Lauderdale, please be sure to visit the exhibit between Monday and Thursday (only) during
the 11th ICRS.

An artistic mock-up drawing of the exhibit can be downloaded at:
      http://www.bio.fsu.edu/faculty-wulff.php

Potential sponsors are sought to travel the exhibit through the wider Caribbean starting in Fall 2008. Partnerships are
encouraged and we will do our best to help build collaborations and support where possible. Our friends who hosted
the earlier exhibit will find this version to be much easier to display and pack. It is printed on light-weight panels that
snap together and fit into wheeled, aluminum carrying cases.

If you are interested in setting up an appointment during ICRS to discuss traveling the exhibit to your location, please
complete and return the short form below to Judy Lang (jlang at riposi.net), Janie Wulff (wulff at bio.fsu.edu), or Carol
Fretwell (fretwellc at bellsouth.net).
Our Reefs: Caribbean Connections 11th ICRS Appointment Form

Name:
Email address:
Website:

Desired destination/venue to display exhibit
     City:
     Country:
     Nearest international airport:

APPOINTMENT
____ If possible, I would like to schedule an appointment to meet with a member of the exhibit team during the 11th
ICRS.

SPANISH VERSION
Currently, the exhibit is available only in the English language.  Plans include translation into Spanish to be started in
early 2010, with production to follow.  If you are interested in hosting a Spanish-language version of the exhibit,
please complete the form above as well, indicating a preferred range of dates starting in 2011.

Thank you.