[Coral-List] last minute ICRS accommodation

Shanee.Stopnitzky at sce.com Shanee.Stopnitzky at sce.com
Wed Jul 2 19:08:13 EDT 2008

Sorry for the off-topic nature of this post...

I have heard that there are a number of people, particularly young people
on budgets, who do not have ideal accommodation yet for ICRS. If that is
you or if you booked a hotel room/apartment/campsite and are still looking
for someone to split with, please send me an email at
shanee.stopnitzky at gmail.com (NOT to this email address please). I think
some coordination on this front might keep some of us from ending up at a
week-long 4th of July afterparty in a Miami hostel.

Very best,
Shanee