[Coral-List] Info needed on Filippo Reef, southern Line Islands

Intan Nurhati inurhati at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 21:43:34 EDT 2008

Dear Coral-list members,I am a PhD student at Georgia Tech, currently planning a field expedition to southern Line Islands. One of my island of interests is the Filippo Reef which is a submerged reef (5˚31'S., 151˚47'W) east of Starbuck Island. I can't find much info and recent sighting of the reef. I am wondering if anyone has more detailed info on the reef (from recent visit, reef map, condition, etc). If you have such info or know something who might know, please contact me at intan at gatech.edu. That would be greatly appreciated.Thank you very much.Intan