[Coral-List] satellite chlorophyll data

abdullah habibi abd.habibi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:45:04 EDT 2008

Hello Roel,

I can suggest you to go to Ocean Productivity site [
http://web.science.oregonstate.edu/ocean.productivity/site.php] to have a
simple and ready to use data, or go to [http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov/]
and [http://www.ocean.caos.tohoku.ac.jp/contents/data.html] and find some
complex data over there.

I also have a colleague who incorporating SST, chlorophyll a, and wind speed
data in South of Makassar strait water to study the upwelling. If you are
interested, then let me know and I can direct you to him.

Cheers,
Habib

--
Abdullah Habibi Hafid