[Coral-List] Status of Coral Reefs of the World: 2008

Clive Wilkinson clive.wilkinson at rrrc.org.au
Tue Jun 10 02:19:30 EDT 2008

Listers

Do you have any data or information on the status of coral reefs from
anywhere in the world?

The GCRMN is updating the 2004 status report for release after the Ft
Lauderdale 11th ICRS; it is scheduled for completion in September.

There will be 17 Regional Node chapters like previous reports. We can
include new data and information in any chapter or add boxes for special
studies or interesting coral reef stories. We acknowledge all authors.
Also we can feature new information since 2004 in the Executive Summary.

If you have something to contribute, please reply and I will put you in
contact with the Regional Node coordinators. Or contact the GCRMN team
in Ft Lauderdale at Mini-Symposium 18 which will present the latest in
status and trends from Wednesday morning to Friday lunchtime in Room
304.

Also we are looking for great photos for the cover and elsewhere.

Cheers
Clive

Clive Wilkinson, Global Coordinator

Global Coral Reef Monitoring Network

c/o RRRC, PO Box 772

Townsville, 4810 Australia

Tel: +61 7 47212699; Fax: +61 7 47722808

e-mail: clive.wilkinson at rrrc.org.au; www.gcrmn.org