[Coral-List] community involvement and reefs

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Jun 11 12:38:38 EDT 2008

See:

Pollnac, R.B., McManus, J.W., del Rosario, A. E., Banzon, A.S., Vergara,
S.G. and Gorospe, M.L.G. 2000. Unexpected relationships between coral reef
health and socio-economic pressures in the Philippines: ReefBase/RAMP
applied. Marine & Freshwater Research 51:529-533.

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Director, National Center for Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Coral Reef Ecology and Management Lab (CREM Lab)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS)
University of Miami, 4700 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, 33149
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu      http://ncore.rsmas.miami.edu
 Phone: 305-421-4814   Fax: 305-421-4910

  "If I cannot build it, I do not understand it."
              --Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate