[Coral-List] Microeconomic Study

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 18:31:50 EST 2008

Wahab

You need to focus on a specific area which has a
chance - Kish where you have tourism and foreign
exchange. Try to develop a case-study rather than
nation-wide.

Any reef in the Pars area are probably gone or will be
gone in next five years.

I was in UAE for 15 years with Dubai-World, Nakheel
and others.

Basic problems are the ill-defined subsidies given to
fuels and development project...similar to the
Emirates which has lost most of their reefs in the
last 10 years.

Tom Williams
ctwiliams at yahoo.com