[Coral-List] Animation for website

alessandra perbellini alex.perbe at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:16:00 EDT 2008

Hi all, I am looking for a suggestion on how to do fish animation on the
website. I am building on my website to show photos and videoclips of my
trips but i don't know how to do it.... There is no purpose to make money as
it will be for free. I have the desire to learn my self and make available
the fantastic pics i get from underwater. I also want to show the diseases
and enviromental issues we have in the Red Sea, where i currently live. It
would be appreciated if anyone of you could advise me.
Thank you
Sunny greetings from Egypt.
Alessandra