[Coral-List] ICRS presentations that include or near Dry Tortugas National Park (USA)

Douglas_Morrison at nps.gov Douglas_Morrison at nps.gov
Mon May 5 14:10:36 EDT 2008

To anyone giving an oral or poster presentation at ICRS in July that
includes Dry Tortugas National Park (DTNP), or the Tortugas region near the
park:

Please send me a copy of your abstract.  Please indicate if an oral or
poster presentation.  Please state the "mini-symposium" or session (e.g.,
"18. Reef status and trends.") of the presentation.

Up to date knowledge of scientific activities (and resulting information)
in DTNP and vicinity helps us better conduct park marine ecosystem
stewardship and science coordination.

If I have time, I hope to compile a list of DTNP related ICRS presentations
that will be available at the NPS booth (NPS is an ICRS cosponsor); and to
email to those responding to this request.

 thanks

Doug Morrison

Douglas Morrison, Ph.D.
Ecologist