[Coral-List] Call for underwater video footage

Chris Jeffrey chris.jeffrey at noaa.gov
Fri May 23 10:48:06 EDT 2008

Dear Gabriel

NOAA's Biogeography Program maintains an online photo database available
at http://www8.nos.noaa.gov/biogeo_public/reef_photos.aspx.  The
database provides digital photos of fishes, macro-invertebrates and
benthic organisms (corals, algae, seagrasses etc.) by location (St.
Croix, St. John, Puerto Rico, and the Flower Garden Banks National
Marine Sanctuary).  Images  are available for public use (with credits
to NOAA Biogeography Program) and can be queried, previewed, and
downloaded by location or organism.

--
Chris (CJ)

Christopher F.G. Jeffrey, Ph.D

Consolidated Safety Services,

Under contract to:
Biogeography Branch
Center for Coastal Monitoring and Assessment
National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science

Mailing Address:
National Ocean Service
1305 East-West Hwy, SSMC-4, N/SCI-1, #9213
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3281

301.713.3028 x-134 (Tel)
301.713.4384 (Fax)
http://biogeo.nos.noaa.gov/projects/reef_fish/