[Coral-List] White spined Diadema

tdwyatt at aol.com tdwyatt at aol.com
Wed May 28 10:48:16 EDT 2008

Stuart and Gruppe:

Just a longitudinal observation of three inividual specimens?from the aquarium hobby:? the white spines appear as the specimens get older (and as they get large).? I have had three that at sometime during their?second to third year of age?start to develope the white spines, all starting out as totally black specimens.? Could this not be just a normal consequence of aging or some sign of maturity?

Hope this helps,

Tom
tdwyatt at aol.com