[Coral-List] volunteer AAUS-divers available

Shearer, Tonya L tonya.shearer at biology.gatech.edu
Fri May 30 11:10:55 EDT 2008

If anyone is in need of experienced, AAUS (American Academy of Underwater Scientists)-certified divers to volunteer for any upcoming research trips, please feel free to contact me.  I have a few volunteer divers that are anxious to get in the field and help out.  These divers are current with all of their AAUS requirements (their DSO will provide LORs), have extensive diving experience and some have technical diving training.
Tonya

--
Tonya Shearer, PhD
Research Scientist II