[Coral-List] Re : times are changing

Jordan Garza jorga1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 09:53:43 EST 2008

I have received a lot of interesting responses from coral-listers and I want to thank all you for that! Particularly I thank those that have directed me to the work done by the Ocean Foundation that has a press release and has prepared a blueprint of recommendations to the new administration (link http://www.oceanfdn.org/index.php?tg=articles&topics=32) and also the Joint Ocean Commission Initiative that has also prepared a set of recommendations for the new administration.
I think these are really interesting times, difficult in many ways but also with opportunities particularly in concern to environmental politics. Thanks again,
saludos
M. en C. Adán Guillermo Jordán-Garza
http://www.flickr.com/people/jordan-garza-coral-reefs/