[Coral-List] Coral Farming in Europe vs. USA

Shimrit Perkol-Finkel Shimrit.Finkel at unibo.it
Sun Nov 16 14:49:21 EST 2008

Greetings,

I am preparing a part of a course on Conservation of Coastal Resources, and
I am looking for information on the magnitude of coral farming/coral
trade/live rock trading in Europe compared to the USA. I can use any
information of major coral and live rock farms and suppliers, reports of
market size etc.

Sincerely,

--
Shimrit Perkol-Finkel, Ph.D.
Scienze Ambientali, Università di Bologna,
Mobile: +39 3492 362500 e-mail: sperkol at gmail.com