[Coral-List] 11th ICRS: PROCEEDINGS Color Update

11th ICRS secretariat_11icrs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 13:51:33 EDT 2008

Please send to any colleagues that may be interested.
(WITH APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS)

REMINDER: 11th ICRS PROCEEDINGS SUBMISSIONS (color update info)
DUE: OCTOBER 15, 2008
The 11th ICRS is now accepting manuscripts for the official Proceedings. Submissions from all Oral and Poster presenters welcomed! Submissions Guidelines at:
http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/proceedings.html

COLOR:   PS….Please note: While the printed version of the Proceedings will be in black-and-white only, the pdf version on CD will indeed be in full color. Thus, you can have color plates for your submission.   The hard-copy will be printed in black-and-white.    We are following the procedures adopted by major publishers of the scientific literature with the difference that to keep the cost of the hard copy Proceedings lower, we presently can not offer the opportunity to pay extra for color plates in hard copy.

Please also see:
Overview of the Symposium OUTCOMES
http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/outcomes.html

CALL TO ACTION