[Coral-List] Resend: Underwater Video of Offshore Platforms in theGulf of Mexico

Wendy Cyriacks wc at cecosenvironmental.com
Tue Oct 7 16:24:45 EDT 2008

These are great videos and there is no denying that these structures are
serving as "artificial reefs" and providing habitat for marine life
including listed species.  However, let's keep in mind that these are oil
platforms and they do have all the potential environmental impact and
pollution problems associated with drilling. I would not want any of our
politicians using these wonderful videos to extol the environmental benefits
of drilling for oil especially in light of the potential for drilling off
the coast of Florida.

Best Regards,

Wendy Cyriacks
President

Cyriacks Environmental Consulting Services, Inc
3001 SW 15th Street, Suite B
Deerfield Beach. FL 33442
Office: 954.571.0290
Fax: 954.571.7112