[Coral-List] software replacement for mapsource?

Hazra, Amit L ALHazra at pbsj.com
Fri Sep 12 09:54:34 EDT 2008

Dimitar,

Projects in the past where we've used Garmin GPS receivers to do mapping
have inevitably lead us to use the DNR Garmin Application created by the
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.  The only limitation I could
foresee is the ability to read Garmin Maps - however, members of the
DNRGarmin Wiki may have some suggestions for you..  Simple.  Fully
interoperable... free.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/mis/gis/tools/arcview/extensions/DNRGarmin/DN
RGarmin.html

Amit L. Hazra