[Coral-List] Palolo rising.

Ellen Husain Ellen.Husain at bbc.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 06:49:29 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I am planning a film shoot to film the annual palolo spawning or
'rising' event in Samoa in October this year. I would really love to
hear from any divers who have witnessed this event underwater, as I'd
love to ask you a few questions.

Many thanks in advance.
Ellen Husain.

Ellen Husain
SOUTH PACIFIC

Room 13, 19 TPR | BBC Natural History Unit | Broadcasting House|
Whiteladies Road | Bristol BS8 2LR | UK |

http://www.bbc.co.uk/