[Coral-List] Paper with managers in mind

Mumby, Peter P.J.Mumby at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 12:04:15 EDT 2008

Dear Coral-list

I wouldn't normally advertise a paper on coral-list but this seems to be
a good way to reach managers. Bob Steneck and I have a paper in TREE
that tries to summarize the management implications of recent ecological
studies on reefs. Seeing as many managers don't have access to online
publication databases, I felt that a short message on coral-list would
help us reach the right audience.

The paper can be found at the publisher's website (below) or you can
email me to request a PDF.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tree.2008.06.011

Apologies for usurping the list for advertisings sake!

All the best

Pete

Professor Peter J Mumby
Marine Spatial Ecology Lab