[Coral-List] The Climate Change Debate

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 12:25:56 EDT 2009

Dear Steve,

It contrasts sharply with the content of the story which ran in the Washington Post today:

New Data Show Rapid Arctic Ice Decline:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/06/AR2009040601634.html.

Guess the debate is now really hot.

Big Oil and the Big Three are feeling the pinch and the neo-liberal think thanks sponsored by big industry must defend stances reflecting the position and defending the interests of their sponsors.

When will we see two page ads signed by hundreds of organizations, with scientists on their staffs urging and detailing the action steps needed?

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International) Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com Web Sites: http://www.southerncaribbean..org   http://www.rainbowwarriors.net (Global)
http://www.projectparadigm.info

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life