[Coral-List] RV: Request for coral recruit pictures

Luis Alberto Acosta laacosta at javeriana.edu.co
Fri Aug 14 12:24:39 EDT 2009

De: LUIS ALBERTO ACOSTA MORENO [mailto:laacosta at javeriana.edu.co]
Enviado el: Viernes, 14 de Agosto de 2009 07:26 a.m.
Para: coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Asunto: Request for coral recruit pictures

Dear Colleagues,

I am working in a underwater field guide to identify Caribbean coral
recruits, however I do not have any picture of Diploria clivosa, Solenastrea
bournoni, I. rigida and I. sinuosa juvenils, so I will be glad if someone
can provide them. I will give the respective credits of the pictures.
Anyother pictures from other scleractinian coral Caribbean species will be
welcome as well.

Cheers,

Alberto Acosta
ecologiamarina09 at gmail.com