[Coral-List] Unusual Fish Mortality Curacao

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Thu Aug 20 16:58:19 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,
Ken Marks, who really knows his fishes and copy edits for the Humann
books, responded as:
My original inclination was something like a Myrophis Worm Eel but
looking at comparisons of online Worm Eel images I am more apt to
agree with a juvenile moray (given the smaller eyes on the individual
in picture 7). No guess as to which species of moray as none of the
adult color patterns seems to be present.

Did you ever get a consensus identification on the sea hare photo that
you posted last week?

Judy Lang
AGRRA Science Coordinator