[Coral-List] Identfication mistakes in "A guide to the seashores of Eastern Africa" 1997

ba.thomassin ba.thomassin at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 23 09:19:27 EDT 2009

Dear all,

In 1997, Matthew D. Richmond (as editor) published an usual field trip book, well illustrated, dealing of the more common marine species living along the seashores of Eastern Africa and the Western Indian Ocean islands, by SIDA.

Few time after, some scientists, among the best taxonomists of some Invertebrates orders, published in this list a revision of the exact identifications of several species illustrated in this book. I remember one about the sponges.
Unfortunatly for me, one of my students lost these corrections.
If some of you belong them, I would greatly appreciate receiving copies.

With my thanks, "Friendly yours"

Bernard

Bernard A. THOMASSIN (Dr. océanogr., Dr. Sci.)
Océanographe / Directeur de recherche honoraire du CNRS
G.I.S. "Lag-May" (Environnement marin et littoral de l'île de Mayotte"
et Attaché scientifique du Musée d'Histoire naturelle de la Ville de Nice
tél. GSM 06 63 14 91 78
e-mail : ba.thomassin at wanadoo.fr