[Coral-List] Copenhagen flop: article raises serious question

Monika Franck monikafranck at email.com
Thu Aug 27 03:47:50 EDT 2009

Yes local action by those concerned sounds right and I would add an international boycott (don't support their ventures or export to them) of those that do not co-operate.  Like they have done to countries of "weapons of mass destruction" and mass genocides before.  By doing nothing or little these other nations (including the US as they own most the Caribbean ventures) are actually fuelling the new weapon of mass destruction which is climate change these days.

For greedy and very poor nations alike, to them money does not grow on Bamboo 'trees'...thats the problem. So they need international peer pressure - boycott them.

regards
Monika