[Coral-List] blank postings (e.g., Esther Peters' re: acronyms)

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 1 06:36:31 EST 2009

Greetings,

    See Esther's post below, which came through the list as blank.  I
don't know why this happens sometimes, and not others, even though we've
tried to figure it out.  One thing we do know is that if you are careful
to choose "text" as your sending format, or "text and HTML," instead of
just "HTML," your post will almost certainly go through (unless it
contains an attachment, which you're not supposed to do).

    Jim

Re: [Coral-List] Response to Milton Ponson re Run Up to Copenhagen